Topshop never fails to please, my wishlist can get updated as often as everyday! Here are my main pieces for the week..
1. Fluro Orange Lace Pelmet Skirt £40 - This skirt is definItely the top of my wishlist! It is right on trend with S/S13, seeing Neon from Proenza Schouler, Missoni and Erdem who also showcased a similar lace pattern. I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR THIS!!!
2. Square Boxy Tee £14 - I'm obsessed with this colour just now so when I see this cute boxy tshirt and the price tag I don't think I can resist. Will look nice with a statement necklace which are pieces I have been buying alot of lately.
3. Pini Tween Jumpsuit £65 - When I first saw this jumpsuit online it didn't really catch my attention but then I saw it instore and in a couple of outfit posts I loved it! I need to decide if I can justify £65 for it when I don't really need it, but I'm thinking teamed with a crop white polo neck and my black Litas would be cool at LFW.
4. Rover Two Part Velcro Sandals £55 - I love these sandals and I'm just a bit uneasy about the lack of platform and the verge on them being kitten heels. I can't help being drawn to them and keep seeing celebs like Beyonce and Kim K in a similar (probably a more expensive) version. I think they will be really nice for my upcoming trip to London Fashion Week!
5. Knitted Textured Crop Jumper £32 - For everyone that knows me, they'll know I allllways wear black and white, so this combination is perfect! I already have this jumper in lime and I like the shape and feel of it so I feel it would be rude not to buy the monochrome one.